Content Creator (Melbourne)Apply for for the content creator role.
We’re looking for a Content Creator to join our growing team
Position: Content Creator
Type: Full Time
Salary: 65k+ and super
We are looking for a talented multi-disciplined filmmaker to join the team. In your role, you will work alongside Never Too Small creator Colin Chee in the planning, directing, editing and publishing of our regular episodes and new video formats for Never Too Small.
You will be a multi-skilled documentary filmmaker that understands story structure and can edit videos yourself to a high standard (you’ll know if you’re the right fit). Common tasks will include, planning remote overseas video shoots, briefing DOPs and other collaborators, preparation of pre-production documents, including: interview questions, shot lists, remote direction of shoots and interviews, editing complete episodes.
In the last 12 months we have completed a TV series based on the YouTube series, published a coffee table book, launched a publishing website www.nevertoosmall.com and completed a documentary funded by Screen Australia and Google. The next 12 months will be no less busy. This role will require flexibility in your work hours, as many projects will be in different time zones that will have you directing remote shoots late in the evening.
The role is based in Collingwood, Melbourne. Our studio is just off Smith St and close to public transport.
Requirements and qualifications
- Three years, or more experience as an online content creator/director/editor
- Strong directing and editing skills.
- Fluency with Premiere Pro
- Fluency with studio/project management tools (Streamtime a bonus).
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Australian citizen, or have a permit to work fulltime in Australia
- Passion for architecture and design
- Colour grading experience
65k+ and super
All applications must include:
- Your CV
- Three links to video work that best demonstrates your ability to deliver Never Too Small worthy content. For each example describe your involvement (i.e. what did you do: direction, editing, shooting, etc).
All applications must be submitted via the form on the left. If you experience issues with the form, please send through your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “New Position Content Creator”.